In the space of 48 hours the following has happened.
- My motorbike broke down just under halfway into a 7 hour trip from Saigon to the beach to meet some peeps I knew. Only saving grace was it only cost about $7 to replace the fuel pump but walking the bike for 45 minutes in the heat was not fun.
- Within one hour of arriving at Nah Trang it started raining cats and dogs (which I think the locals decided to cook up for my dinner that evening). It hasn't stopped raining yet.
- I was tackled by a Tranny Hooker and had to push her to the ground to stop her from to stealing my wallet.
- I woke up in the middle of the night with an eye infection. I suspected it was pink-eye.
- Found the only doctor in the town that spoke English. Despite sitting me on a blood-stained Hospital bed, she was very nice. Turns out it is a bacterial infection similar to pink-eye. Total cost for doctor and medicine: $3.25. Screw You Medicare!
- Because my eyes are weeping like motherfuckers, I bought some knock-off Gucci sunglasses. I now look lame.
- My friend Raene, while walking in the shallow waters on the beach, believes she stepped in some human poo. We are now calling her poo-foot.