Tuesday

thirty-one

Due to a hangover, a long drive to my folks, tiredness and eating too much of my mum's cooking, I finished off my birthday laying in front of the television, with my little brother, watching Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams.

It wasn't entirely unpleasant. Me and my bro watched right to the end because we needed to see where it all went and also because my 13 year old brother wanted to know, "what the hell was going on in 1989 where this was an acceptable form of cinematic entertainment."

And we found something out. Neither of us are really huge fans of the baseball-ghost movie genre.

1 comment:

taalbrecht589 said...

Clear car bra is the latest in car protection and fashion and will help you protect your vehicle while also keeping it looking great. As you may already know, car paint protection is one of the most important things for a new car. But it's also important for an older car that you want to keep looking like new for as long as possible.