Wednesday

Trust Watch. Wednesday.

I don't trust hats in general and I don't trust girls in hats specifically. I feel like with the presence of a hat a girl is trying to convey something quite certain about herself. If she is trying to convey that she is whacky and unique and most definitely has an intriguing personality - she has failed. If she is trying to convey that she is a pair of overalls and a big sunflower away from being Blossom - she has succeeded.

Though I do love a lady in a head scarf. I'm thinking more Grace Kelly head scarf than Higab. As for berets. Well you better be damn cute.

2 comments:

maheswari said...

What a lucky girl she is. I love the picture the best, although it looks like it might be pretty grown up.




Commercial Soup Kettle Melbourne

Angela Navejas said...

This is nice blog. There are many people who have an insurance of their vehicle to get the claim amount on it.

Junk a Car | Money For Junk Cars